papertrey ink february 2015 blog hop

25 February 2015

Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I am joining in with the February 2015 Papertrey Ink blog hop.

Here is my card based on the inspirational photo given ~


I have blended the colours shown in the photo and then spritzed them with some Ranger Perfect Pearls to give a little bit of sparkle.

Here is a close up ~


I have heat embossed on vellum using Ranger embossing powder and the sentiment is also in the same Liquid Platinum powder.

Also entering in the SimonSaysStamp Monday Challenge and Wednesday Challenge and the themes are *Anything Goes*.

I hope you enjoyed my card and remember to please leave a comment so that I can visit your creations and give them some love too. Have a great day.x

Supplies used (Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated) ~

Card stock - Stampers Select White, Vellum
Stamps and dies - Songbirds, Mighty Bloom
Other - PTI inks, Versamark, Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder, Ranger Perfect Pearls, foam adhesive, Big Shot die cut machine




If you enjoyed this project please use the code BCXXCDWY to support me when purchasing items in my Online Stampin' Up! store (this code should be entered in the box that reads *Do you have a hostess code?* on the Stampin' Up! checkout page). All hostess codes correctly entered will earn a free gift direct from me. If you use this code and your order is at least £120/150€ excluding shipping I will send you a free *make and take kit* of my choice. If your order is over £150/200€, please do not use this code as YOU become the hostess and get the Rewards. Learn more about the code here.

I have recently added a page to the blog at the top (in English) (pour rejoingez mon équipe click ici) about joining my Stampin' Up! team. If you would like to join me and my team during the Sale-A-Bration event (ends 31 March 2015) in addition to the free items from Stampin' Up! that you can choose on joining, I will also send you a Sweetheart Punch as a welcome gift and a thank you from me.


59 comments:

  1. Wow! This is just beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely and sweet. You did a great job with your ink blending and heat embossing on the vellum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much, i tried to leave a comment on your blog, i love your card - but it wouldn't let me :(

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the background and I REALLY NEED that bird stamp and die set! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE how stunning the embossed songbird looks with your background- this is just a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blending is flawless! Love the sweet shine on the bird and music sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colours and awesome take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is so beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah, this is breathtaking! I love the elegance paired with the bright jewel colors!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooo pretty! I totally love the embossed Songbird and music banner! So perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. now that is just lovely - love the embossed bird

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that embossed bird! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful background and the shimmer bird and banners are perfect additions!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done Sarah. Love the soft colors and the wonderful white space.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well this is MOST fabulous!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beautiful!!!! Love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card - didn't know velum could take that much embossing and it is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. `thank you. papertrey ink has nice thick vellum and as long as you make sure your heat gun is nice and hot before you bring it to the vellum and heat in short bursts it will work.x

      Delete
  17. Awesome way to use that cover plate! It looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh i LOVE the touch of gold on this card! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is sooo very pretty, the colors are gorgeous!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so gorgeous! I love Songbirds and you've done an amazing job with it! Love the gold embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I also entered Simon Says Stamp's giveaway. I was scrolling through the entries and yours really jumped out at me. What a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. hello Sarah! gorgeous card! so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine! *~*

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a gorgeous card! Love the soft colors poking through the die cut. The beautifully embossed bird and song are the perfect accent!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is SUPER BEAUTIFUL!! =) I LOVE the AMAZING Design and your take on the Challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  25. STUNNING! Love the touch with the perfect pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I sure can see why this won over PTI! This is a beautiful card - your details are spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your design is lovely. Do you have a tutorial available for this card? Thank you and great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |