MakeitMonday | coverplate stencils & embossing paste

20 February 2015

Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I am joining in with the Papertrey Ink Make it Monday challenge number 201 - using coverplate stencils with embossing paste.

Here is my card ~


I have used the Stars coverplate as Laurie did to create a little dimension on the top right of my card, you can just see the stars catching the light in the photo. Here is a close up ~


I love the softness that the vellum butterfly and embossed sentiment adds too.

I am also entering this card in the SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge - Add a Little Texture.

Thanks for reading and if you have created for MakeitMonday please leave a comment so I can give your cards some love too. Have a great day.x


Supplies (PTI unless otherwise stated)

Cardstock - SSS Fog, Stampers Select White, Vellum
Others - SSS White embossing powder, Versamark ink, Hero Arts pearls, adhesive, Stampin' Up! paper trimmer (the best!)

7 comments:

  1. Wow! This is so soft and gorgeous! The soft blue pearls on the butterfly are a perfect finishing touch! I'd love it if you popped over to my blog to see my entry. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Sarah! I love all of the white on white, your design and your embossing is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous white on white card! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful!! Love the soft feel and the pop of color is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on this week's Make it Monday. I am just about to post mine ... not too pleased with it, but I'm posting it anyhow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning!! The white on white is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card. Is the music ribbon and sentiment a stamp or from a stamp set? Do you have any online tutorials for how to create this card? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |