happy valentine's day | part 2

6 February 2015

Welcome to my blog. Today I am back with a second Valentine card to share with you.

For this card I am channelling my inner Laura Bassen and am totally inspired by this card that she showcased on the SimonSaysStamp blog.

Without further ado here is my card for today ~


Again I added my sentiment on vellum heat embossed in gold this time. I got my sewing machine out too, to add some dimension.

To create this card, I used the Happy Heart embossing folder, and I just love the effect that this produces. I die cut 9 hearts in total, 6 using papers from the DSP Stacked with Love paper stack. The other 3 are cut from vellum and are placed in the middle of each set of hearts.

Here is a close up of the hearts ~



The sentiment comes from Good Greetings and this clear mount set is currently on Clearance Rack in Europe (so when it's gone it's gone!) and it's under 13€/£9 - amazing value as you get 19 year round sentiments!

Here is my full supply list ~

(in US$ but Stampin' Up! delivers to France, Germany, Holland, Austria, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Japon and calculates your shipping based on a low local charge)



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Thanks for reading and have a great day.x

I have added two pages to the blog at the top (one in English and one in French) about joining my team. If you would like to join Stampin' Up! during the Sale-A-Bration event I will also send you a Sweetheart Punch as a welcome gift and a thank you.



If you enjoyed this project please use the code AGFTDDS7 to support me (this code should be entered in the box that reads *Do you have a hostess code?* on the Stampin' Up! checkout page). All hostess codes correctly entered will earn a free gift direct from me. If you use this code and your order is at least £50/70€/$80 excluding shipping I will send you a free *make and take kit* of my choice. If your order is over £150/€200/$150, please do not use this code as YOU become the hostess and get the Rewards. Learn more about the code here.

Don't forget these amazing deals from Stampin' Up!


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |