happy valentine's day | part 1

4 February 2015

Welcome to my blog. Today I am showing a Valentine's card that I created recently. This year I wanted to make some more masculine cards and not just ones that were pink - shock, horror I know, I do love pink!

Lucky for me I discovered Stampin' Up! had a similar theme in mind with their new DSP Stacked with Love paper stack. The colours in this set are black, red, white and a little bit of pink.

Here is my card ~



To create this card I used the Happy Heart embossing folder and you don't have to use the banner punch, but it is a time saver!

Here is a close up ~




I embossed the *love* on the banner and this stamp is from a free with purchase set that you can obtain during the Sale-A-Bration event. You can also get this set in French and German ~



The embossed sentiment on the Vellum comes from Good Greetings and this clear mount set is currently on Clearance Rack in Europe (so when it's gone, it's gone!) and it's under 13€/£9 - amazing value as you get 19 year round sentiments!

Here is my full supply list ~

(in US$ but Stampin' Up! delivers to France, Germany, Holland, Austria, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Japon and calculates your shipping based on a low local charge)



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Thanks for reading and have a great day. I will be back on Friday with another Valentine's Day card to share. I was able to get out in the snow yesterday and have lots of fun.x







I have added two pages to the blog at the top (one in English and one in French) about joining my Stampin" Up! team as a demonstrator. If you would like to join Stampin' Up! during the Sale-A-Bration event I will also send you a Sweetheart Punch as a welcome gift and a thank you.



If you enjoyed this project please use the code AGFTDDS7 to support me (this code should be entered in the box that reads *Do you have a hostess code?* on the Stampin' Up! checkout page). All hostess codes correctly entered will earn a free gift direct from me. If you use this code and your order is at least £50/70€/$80 excluding shipping I will send you a free *make and take kit* of my choice. If your order is over £150/€200/$150, please do not use this code as YOU become the hostess and get the Rewards. Learn more about the code here.

Don't forget these amazing deals from Stampin' Up!


1 comment:

  1. LOvely card I adore this embossing folder

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |