happy hearts birthday card

10 February 2015

Hello and welcome to my blog. 

Today I am back with another Clean and Simple (CAS) birthday card (well you can never have too many!) and this time I am using the Happy Hearts embossing folder from Stampin' Up! to add some pretty dimension. I think this embossing folder is fast becoming one of my favourites!

Here is my card ~



First up I took some Whisper White card stock cut down to 5.5 x 4.25 inches and ran it through my Big Shot machine inside the Happy Hearts embossing folder. I then adhered this panel to a top folding card base.

Then I chose the third largest heart from the Hearts Collection Framelits Dies and cut that from the Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper that you can get free with a £45/60€ spend at Stampin' Up! 

I stamped a sentiment and outline frame from the *Tu comptes pour moi* Hostess set in Coastal Cabana and Calypso Coral inks and then die cut this using the matching banner die from the Chalk Talk Framelits Dies set. I sponged around the edge of the heart and the edge of the banner using Coastal Cabana ink and a sponge. 

After adding some sewing cotton behind the banner I adhered this and the heart to the card front using dimensional adhesive. Finally I added two rhinestones to the banner as accents.

See, so easy to do.

I hope you enjoyed this quick and easy card. Have a great day.x


If you enjoyed this project please use the code AGFTDDS7 to support me (this code should be entered in the box that reads *Do you have a hostess code?* on the Stampin' Up! checkout page). All hostess codes correctly entered will earn a free gift direct from me. If you use this code and your order is at least £50/70€ excluding shipping I will send you a free *make and take kit* of my choice. If your order is over £150/€200, please do not use this code as YOU become the hostess and get the Rewards. Learn more about the code here.


I have added a page to the blog at the top (in English with a link to one in French) about joining my team. If you would like to join Stampin' Up! during the Sale-A-Bration event and become a member of my team, I will also send you a Sweetheart Punch as a welcome gift and a thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |