Bokeh Effect Card | Video Tutorial

2 February 2015

Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I have a *Bokeh* effect card to share with you and a full video tutorial on how I created this card. In photography "bokeh is the aesthetic quality of the blur produced in the out-of-focus parts of an image produced by the lens" (origin wikipedia). Wow - well it sure is a pretty effect!

My card is very simple to create. You can use watercolour paints or even inks to obtain the background. To obtain the circles there are a variety of mediums such as white pigment ink or Stazon. You must remember to let your background dry before applying any stamping or inking. If you use a pigment ink for the circles this will need time to dry too. Without further ado here is my creation~



Watch here or on YouTube and remember to watch in HD and give it a thumbs up if you would like to see more videos from me :)




The watercolours that I used are from MamaElephant and I have the gansai tambi 24 set. Here are the links to the rest of my supplies from Stampin' Up!

US links~
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



UK links~
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


France/Europe links~
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Thanks so much for watching and I hope you feel inspired to give this effect a try. 

I have added a couple of PAGES at the top of my blog that detail current *paper shares* and a *virtual Hostess Club* so check out the details, I hope they will be of interest to you. I will also be introducing a Marker and a Blendabilities Club in the near future :)

Our school transport is cancelled today in the Rhone Alpes, which means we get to play in all this snow ~




Have a great day and don't forget the following amazing deals ~


Stampin' Up! is currently holding it's Sale-A-Bration. What is it? Each £45/60€/$50 that you spend at Stampin' Up! gets you a free product from the Sale-a-Bration 2015 catalogue. There are some super products to chose from - stamps, paper and embellishments.

If you enjoyed this project please use the code AGFTDDS7 to support me (this code should be entered in the box that reads *Do you have a hostess code?* on the Stampin' Up! checkout page). All hostess codes correctly entered will earn a free gift direct from me. If you use this code and your order is at least £120/150€ excluding shipping I will send you a free *make and take kit* of my choice. If your order is over £150/200€, please do not use this code as YOU become the hostess and get the Rewards. Learn more about the code here.

*** 
It has been brought to my attention that there may be problems when ordering online. Please contact me if you wish to place an order and you are experiencing any trouble. I can process the order for you
***

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this great technique along with your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |