birthday card with SAB goodies

9 February 2015

Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I have a card to share that uses a great stamp set and papers that you can get free with a £45/60€/$50 spend on Stampin' Up! goodies.

I spotted this card on the SimonSaysStamp blog and thought I could CASE it using items from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue. Here is my card ~


This card uses the Best Year Ever DSP which you can see has such really pretty patterns and colours and comes free with a qualifying sprend ~


I also used the *Big Day* stamp set, also free - I have it in French, but it is available in English and German too, and remember it is free with a qualifying purchase :)

The card stock for the base is Whisper White and the background is Smokey Slate and both of these can be purchased within a pack of Neutrals card stock, which is super value for money.

Thanks for reading today and I will be back later in the week with a video tutorial showing how I turned this card into a simple shaker card. I hope you will join me for that. You can subscribe to my YouTube channel to ensure that you don't miss any videos in the future.

If you enjoyed this project please use the code AGFTDDS7 to support me (this code should be entered in the box that reads *Do you have a hostess code?* on the Stampin' Up! checkout page). All hostess codes correctly entered will earn a free gift direct from me. If you use this code and your order is at least £50/70€/$80 excluding shipping I will send you a free *make and take kit* of my choice. If your order is over £150/€200/$150, please do not use this code as YOU become the hostess and get the Rewards. Learn more about the code here.

I have added a page to the blog at the top (in English with a link to one in French) about joining my team. If you would like to join Stampin' Up! during the Sale-A-Bration event and become a member of my team, I will also send you a Sweetheart Punch as a welcome gift and a thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |