balloon shaker card | video tutorial

13 February 2015

Hello and welcome to my blog. The other day I showed a card that I had made with the Stampin' Up! goodies that you can get free with a purchase of £45/€60 or more from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue.

Today I am back with a card based on this design which is a *shaker*. I love shaker cards, I can't resist picking them up and shaking them at every opportunity!! You might remember that I made Shaker Christmas cards and Shaker Table Decorations too.

I have a full video tutorial too, showing how I construct shaker cards. There are many ways to construct them (believe me I have tried a few!!) and I have found that this is what works for me. I hope you find it helpful too, because boy those sequins can be tricky!!

Here is my card ~


I even managed to capture a rare ray of sunshine too on the photo !

Here is the video, watch it here or on YouTube (remember to watch in HD) and please give it a thumbs up if you would like to see more tutorials from me in the future ~


My card (in fact, quite a few of my projects) make use of the Big Shot die cutting machine. I bought mine around 2 years ago and I haven't looked back since. Whilst it can seem a big investment, it really is such a great item for scrap booking and card making. It comes with the Multi-purpose platform which makes it so much more than a simple die cutter, for example, by using embossing folders.

It makes sense to to buy a more expensive item during Sale-A-Bration too as there additional benefits if you have a shopping list that is around the £300/425€ mark. With SAB you get an additional purchase credit of £20/27€ for a spend at this amount. So with all the hostess credits and one item at 50% you can actually get £457/626€ worth of product (the figures are calculated using the Big Shot as your 50% item) for only £344/477€. Now that is one great opportunity to save £133/149!! But remember, Sale-A-Bration only lasts until 31 March 2015. Please contact me if you are planning a bigger purchase and need help with the Hostess Credits and 50% item calculations.

AND the Big Shot Magnetic Platform (see below) is right now on Weekly Deal at Stampin' Up!. That means it is €12/£10 cheaper than the price shown below - but hurry because you can only get it at this amazing price until Tuesday 16 February 2015!

Here are my supplies from Stampin' Up! ~


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




The double sided foam adhesive that I mention in the video and use in the construction of my shaker card is from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks for joining me today and have a great weekend.x

If you enjoyed this project please use the code AGFTDDS7 to support me (this code should be entered in the box that reads *Do you have a hostess code?* on the Stampin' Up! checkout page). All hostess codes correctly entered will earn a free gift direct from me. If you use this code and your order is at least £120/150€ excluding shipping I will send you a free *make and take kit* of my choice. If your order is over £150/200€, please do not use this code as YOU become the hostess and get the Rewards. Learn more about the code here.

I have recently added a page to the blog at the top (in English with a link to one in French) about joining my team. If you would like to join Stampin' Up! during the Sale-A-Bration event and become a member of my team, I will also send you a Sweetheart Punch as a welcome gift and a thank you.



1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |