Winter Wonderland

3 January 2015

Hello again and Happy New Year, may 2015 bring you everything that you wish for.

Today I am showing some cards that I made very recently using the Simon Says Stamp January 2015 card kit, Winter Wonderland. This kit comes with an awesome stamp set and some gorgeous paper from BoBunny AND some Ranger Perfect Pearls in Grape Fizz. I just loved playing with that!!

Here are a few of the cards that I created with the kit, I made seven in total although I did add some base white card stock from my stash, mainly because I wanted to hoard the awesome Bazzill Velvet and Glitz Shimmer! 

And here are a couple in detail ~



I also used the Rylynn snowflake die from SimonSaysStamp, the scripty thanks die from Lawn Fawn and the tag die from 4enScrap.  I added in some twine and sequins from PrettyPinkPosh

Thanks SimonSaysStamp for taking the hard work out of my Christmas thank you cards!

I'll be back shortly with a blog post about an awesome decoration that I made for New Year. Until then, thanks for looking and have a great weekend.x

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |