Watercolour Wedding Card | Video Tutorial

23 January 2015


So how are you all, we have had lots of snow this week - so naturally I am thinking about summer weddings and pretty pastel colours!

I have had so much fun playing with my Distress Inks. I watched an amazing video by Kristina Werner earlier this week and was totally inspired to give her technique a try. I produced two pink coloured cards, which if you follow me on Facebook and Instagram you will have seen. So I thought I'd try a less conventional colour and turn my camera on to film whilst I was doing it. I think it turned out pretty awesome and I hope you do to. Here it is ~


I think the gold embossing really adds the finishing touch along with the sequins for a little bit of classy bling!

The stamp set is from the Stampin' Up! Spring/Summer Collection. It is available in EnglishFrench and German and it's really, really pretty. You can order online and the the shipping costs will be calculated based on where you live, but they are at a standard local low-cost rate. Janna Werner used this set to make a beautiful wedding gift set. I have the photopolymer set (it's also available in Wood and Clear should you prefer those) and there are 10 images included ~


I show the French set on the video but you can see that there are lots of possibilities for creating beautiful cards with the above images.


Watch the video here or on YouTube and if you like it remember to give it a thumbs up :)


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Here are the first two cards that I made too ~



For these cards I used the awesome new For the New Two stamp set (only available in English) from Stampin' Up!

Thanks so much for watching, I hope you enjoyed the video and are inspired to give the technique a go, it's lots of fun :) Have a great weekend.x


If you enjoyed this project please use the code AGFTDDS7 to support me (this code should be entered in the box that reads *Do you have a hostess code?* on the Stampin' Up! checkout page). All hostess codes correctly entered will earn a free gift direct from me. If you use this code and your order is at least £120/150€ excluding shipping I will send you a free *make and take kit* of my choice. If your order is over £150/200€, please do not use this code as YOU become the hostess and get the Rewards. Learn more about the code here.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |