Pinch Close Mini Box

14 January 2015

Back again today with a mini pinch close box to show you. This mini box showcases the Designer Series Paper *Best Year Ever* that you can get free  during the Sale-a-Bration from Stampin' Up! (more details below).

The colours are absolutely gorgeous and they have me wishing that Spring should hurry up and arrive here in the Rhone Alpes of France. Particularly because we have snow forecast for the weekend!

Here is my little gift box ~


I used Coastal Cabana card stock and the petal punch from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack on my box and some jute string to secure it.

I followed the instructions from this tutorial by Sam at Pootles and the pretty paper was also a gift from Sam too - so what better way to showcase it! Here are details of the paper ~




Sale-A-Bration

What is it? Each £45/60€/$50 that you spend at Stampin' Up! gets you a free product from the Sale-a-Bration 2015 catalogue. There are some amazing products to chose from - stamps, paper and embellishments.

Supplies Used
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



If you enjoyed this project please use the hostess code WJXBKPDY to support my blog *stamp away with sarah* (hostess code should be entered in the box on the checkout page). If your order is over £150/€200/$150, please do not use this code as YOU become the hostess and get the Rewards. All hostess codes correctly entered will earn a free gift direct from me as a thank you.x

If you need any more details about Stampin' Up! please contact me. Thanks for reading and have a super day.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |