Ink Blending with Heat Embossing | Video Tutorial

28 January 2015


Welcome to my blog. Today I have a video tutorial about Ink Blending. I just love this technique! You can do it with most inks but what is great about the Distress Inks by Ranger is that they are designed to react with water and intensify, and I'll show you how to achieve that too.

This is a really simple technique and you can get stunning results very easily. And the thing to remember is that there is no right or wrong way - your own personal style can define what you produce.

Those that follow me on Instagram will remember that I was playing around with pink coloured inks - no surprise there! But for this tutorial I have chosen to work with yellows and blues. Here is the card that I created during the video ~


I also chose to put a simple sentiment heat embossed in gold on vellum so that the background could be appreciated to it's fullest!

Here is the video, watch it here or on YouTube, and please give it a thumbs up if you like it and would love to see more from me ~


And here are some more photos of both cards, including detailed shots ~




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



The stamp set (also available in English - see above supply list) that I used for the sentiment on the pink gradient card is currently FREE with purchase during the Sale-a-Bration promotion. What is it? With each £45/60€/$45 that you spend at Stampin' Up! gets you a free product from the Sale-a-Bration 2015 catalogue. There are some amazing products to chose from, stamps, paper and embellishments.

Thanks so much for reading and watching and I hope it inspired you to give this technique a go. Have a great day.x

Weekly Deals

Don't forget the Weekly Deals from Stampin' Up! too ~


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


If you enjoyed this project please use the code AGFTDDS7 to support me (this code should be entered in the box that reads *Do you have a hostess code?* on the Stampin' Up! checkout page). All hostess codes correctly entered will earn a free gift direct from me. If you use this code and your order is at least £120/150€ excluding shipping I will send you a free *make and take kit* of my choice. If your order is over £150/200€, please do not use this code as YOU become the hostess and get the Rewards. Learn more about the code here.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |