Frosty House Decoration

7 January 2015

Hello again and today I am back with details of the little decoration that I mentioned in my last blog post and some exciting news!

I discovered this awesome tutorial by Sam at Pootles on how to make a frosty advent decoration. I followed her dimensions and technique for frosting and distressing the house but gave it a New Year twist so that I could make little table gifts for my family for our New Year meal. Here is what I came up with ~


Honestly, there is glitter frosting on the roof but it's very hard to photograph with the reduced light here in Winter!

I also twisted the design a little to make Gingerbread cottages for the children. I used an awesome set from Lawn Fawn to decorate these cottages ~


Here they are together ~


So what is my exciting news? Well Sam from Pootles is a Stampin' Up demonstrator with a team of ladies in the UK and Europe. I really like the Stampin' Up products so have decided to join her team too. So you will be seeing some creations using Stampin' Up products soon as I am eagerly awaiting my first order!!

If you'd like to visit the Stampin' Up online store then click here and have a browse. There are some awesome products and great deals at the moment. The Sale-A-Bration promotion has just started in which you get to select free items with each 60€/£45/$50 that you spend. Stampin' Up is in selected European Countries, the US and Canada, Australia and New Zealand, and Japan. You can shop via me and the link here (or at the top of my blog) and it will automatically calculate your local shipping costs based on your address. Anyone shopping with me (I will get instant email notifications) will also get a free gift shipped from me as a thank you. If you do have any questions regarding this, please feel free to leave a comment and I can answer your questions to the best of my ability.

I'm looking forward to making some beautiful creations with my Stampin' Up products and sharing them here too.

Thanks for reading and have a great day.x

If you enjoyed this project please use the code AGFTDDS7 to support me (this code should be entered in the box that reads *Do you have a hostess code?* on the Stampin' Up! checkout page). All hostess codes correctly entered will earn a free gift direct from me. If you use this code and your order is at least £120/150€ excluding shipping I will send you a free *make and take kit* of my choice. If your order is over £150/200€, please do not use this code as YOU become the hostess and get the Rewards. Learn more about the code here.

Supplies ~

Card/paper - Neenah Dessert Storm, Lawn Fawn Snow Day 6x6 paper pad
Ink etc - SimonSaysStamp White, Versamark, Judikins Iridescent powder, SSS White embossing powder
Stamps/dies - Lawn Fawn Sweet Christmas, 4enScrap Mon Beau Chalet
Other - Hero Arts pearls, Jute twine



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |