Papertrey Ink November Blog Hop

25 November 2014

Today I joining in with the Papertrey Ink November Blog Hop. This month the theme is SNOW.

Here is my creation, a Snow Globe ~


I am planning on making a number of these as my table decoration for our family Christmas meal.

To create my Snow Globe I used the Tinsel & Tags kit. This is mounted on a mason jar top, which I have sprayed silver to match my planned table colours.

Thanks for looking and have a great day. If you are joining in with the blog hop please leave a comment so that I can visit your blog and leave your creations some love too.x



8 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. I just love the little house. These will make a nice addition to any setting.
    Have a blessed day and a wonderful Thanksgiving
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? This is extraordinary, Sarah!! I'm so impressed and in love! Happy Thanksgiving! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. Makes me so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your winter scene really does feel like a snowy day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just darling! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |