OnlineCardClasses | Holiday Card Workshop 2014

5 November 2014

This week I am taking a class from OnlineCardClasses called Holiday Card Workshop 2014. We will be taught various techniques including Easy to Duplicate cards and Interactive Cards. Today I am showing a card I made after watching the videos yesterday on Interactive Cards. I have a created a shaker card using the Lawn Fawn *Joy to the Woods* stamp and die set.

Here is my shaker card ~


Sorry for the poor lighting, we are experiencing the start of Winter here!

Are you participating too, if so please leave a comment so that I can visit your blog and leave your creations some love too :)

Thanks for looking and have a great day.x

Supplies ~

Stamps & Dies - Joy to the Woods (Lawn Fawn)
Card stock - Stampers Select (PTI), Clear card stock (PTI), Vellum (Bazzill)
Other - Copic Markers, Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh & Avery Elle), Liquid Platinum embossing powder (Ranger), dimensional adhesive


10 comments:

  1. I love your card! I love this stamp set and can't wait to get mine in the mail.
    Yes I am participating as well but have yet to upload anything to the gallery. I am a bit behind with family stuff going on but will do so shortly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! My goodness the details here are amazing! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, you really achieved depth to your scene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one! Like Coralynn above this stamp set went into my cart as a result of yesterday's examples and this one today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! This is fabulous and wonderful interactive card and background scene.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |