WCMD | Autumn is here!

8 October 2014

Hello, today I am here to share a card that I made for World Card Making Day and joining in with the challenge from 4enscrap.

Here is my card for the first challenge set by ScrappyGeri ~


First I stamped a selection of images from the *Cueillir des noisettes* stamp set with Versamark ink and then heat embossed with Zing clear embossing powder. Then I used my Ranger mini ink blending tool to blend some Autumnal coloured inks from Papertrey Ink. When the panel was dry I die cut it using Mama Elephant's Femme Frames and heat embossed the sentiment from the 4enscrap set on vellum using Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder.  I then popped the panel onto a PTI Dark Chocolate card base using dimensional adhesive. Finally I added some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh's Nature collection.

A simple card to celebrate the season! Thanks for looking and have a great day.x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |