Papertrey Ink October Blog Hop

25 October 2014

Hello and I'm here today to join in with Papertrey Ink's October blog hop.

There are some gorgeous colour combinations and the challenge is to make a head start on your Christmas cards. I chose the second colour combination of Pure Poppy, Hawaiian Shores, Raspberry Fizz and New Leaf.

Here is my card ~


Of course it is a shaker card! I also added in a touch of Aqua Mist to compliment the white.

Thanks for looking, enjoy the hop and remember to leave a comment so that I can visit your creations and leave them some blog hop love too! Have a great day.x

Supplies ~

Stamps & Dies - PTI Tinsel & Tags MakeitMarket kit
Card stock - PTI stampers select white and aqua mist
Inks - PTI pure poppy, hawaiian shores, raspberry fizz and new leaf
Other - dimensional adhesive, German&Mica Flitter, Zig Wink of Stella, Ranger multi medium matte adhesive

18 comments:

  1. I LOVE this!! I have this set and am going to CASE your card, if you don't mind. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful shaker card- I really love the fresh, clean look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet shaker! Lovely crisp white on the aqua card base.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the simplicity of this card...cute, cute, cute! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely peaceful scene.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful ! Just the kind of card I like to receive...!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous. Love how you used those dies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So soft and pretty. Very serene like a new fallen snow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, yes, soft, pretty, serene scene and a card that looks perfect for mailing and making multiples!!! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sarah, this is perfect. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |