simon says .... stamp it and blog hop!

5 September 2014

Today I am joining in with the SimonSaysStamp Stamptember 2014 Hop and Challenge. This coincides with an amazing new product release from SimonSaysStamp including lots of Autumn, Thanksgiving and Christmas goodies. So I decided to make a Christmas card for this challenge. It's never to early to plan for Christmas, is it?

Here is my card for the challenge ~


For this card I used a Distress Ink technique shown here by Jennifer McGuire.

Thanks for looking and remember to leave a comment so I can hop to your blog too and admire your creations. Have a great day.x

3 comments:

  1. WOW, stunning...I so luv your background and the tress are precious! I am thrilled you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday StampTember Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your color choices for the background. The black really makes the sentiment pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really, really pretty. Thanks for sharing! I love the color variations created by your treatment of the distress ink background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |