MakeItMonday | Paper Weaving

16 September 2014

Today I am joining in with Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday #180 which challenges us to make projects using the Paper Weaving technique demonstrated by Ashley Cannon Newell. This was a lot of fun!

Here is my card ~


I used my PTI Monthly Moments August 2014 journal card collection to select some pretty papers and then weaved them as taught. On top of this I added a white die cut which I popped some of the pieces back in to highlight the sentiments. I also added a die cut word and adhered the panel on to a kraft card stock base.

Thanks for looking and remember to leave a comment so I can visit your projects and show them some love too.x

Supplies used ~

Stamps & Dies - PTI County Fair MakeItMarket kit
Paper & Cardstock - PTI Monthly Moments August 2014, PTI Stampers Select White card stock, PTI Raspberry Fizz card stock, Neenah Dessert Stor
Ink - My Favorite Things Black Licorice

8 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love the paper that you chose. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. Love the colors. Great take on this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo Love your paper weaving - and that quilt die is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish they would sell that quilt die by itself - how beautiful your colors & design are!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |