just a note ...

1 September 2014

Today I am joining in with Papertrey's Ink September 2014 Inspiration Archive. I have created a card using the Color Play combo as detailed. Here is my card ~


I had to cheat a little in the colour combo because I don't have PTI's Spring Moss, so I substituted it with Limeade Ice :)

First I stamped a medallion pattern from Fancy That in Versamark ink and then embossed it using Clear embossing powder. Then I blended in the inks per the Colour Combo with my Ranger mini ink blender tool. Finally I added a sentiment from Fancy That on vellum and heat embossed it in Rangers Liquid Platinum.

I hope you liked my card and if you are playing along to please leave me a comment so I can visit your blog and check your cards out too. Have a great day.x

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the medallion pattern and the way you blended all the colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful, lacy card! I love the soft look of your colours together, also.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |