jump ...

29 September 2014

Hello there! It's already Autumn, it seems like this year is flying by!

Today I am here with a scrapbook layout from our holiday in July to the south of France. Already two months ago and I am longing for some sunshine! I used my recent Studio Calico's Poet Society scrapbook kit for this layout and it came together very quickly. Beautiful co-ordinating products in my kits :)

The photo was taken the first morning of really good weather on holiday. The first few days were a bit windy and the sea a little choppy. But the children were delighted to find gentle waves lapping the shore and boats back in the bay. I crept up behind them and captured them jumping the waves!


Here is a detailed shot showing the dimension ~


Thanks for looking and have a great day.x

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |