stretch your stamps 2 | merci

6 August 2014

As soon as I saw the next class from online card classes, I signed up immediately! Jennifer and Kristina are such awesome teachers and they are always joined by other inspiring card makers.

On Monday and Tuesday we were concentrating on getting the most out of background stamps and Shari Carroll showed a technique incorporating distress inks - one of my favourite mediums! 

Here is the card that I produced ~


I love the way distress inks work with water, you are never quite sure what you are going to produce and when the card stock dries it looks even better!

Here is a close up, the butterfly die cuts are from Papertrey Ink ~


I'm impatient for Day 3! Thanks for looking.x

12 comments:

  1. The colours you've used for this technique makes your card absolutely gorgeous! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gosh your card is beautiful!! if you don't mind my asking....what stamp did you use? It's BEAUTIFUL!
    Lovely job and TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks - it's by inkylicious.x

      Delete
    2. I was wondering the same...i mean the background stamp.
      Lovely card :)

      Delete
  3. Wow this card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You nailed this one. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks for applying for the MtDS DT spot - I'm working my way around all the applicants and will be in touch soon.
    Tara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |