stretch your stamps 2 | happy birthday

11 August 2014

We are into week two of Stretch Your Stamps 2, the latest class by Online Card Classes. Today we are looking at Graphic Stamps and I do not have any of these in my stamp collection - so I had to improvise!

I very recently received the Papertrey Ink latest Make it Market kit County Fair and I found some stamps in there that I could use if I placed them on my acrylic block upside down. So here is my card for my homework ~


I am in awe of Laura Bassen, how cool is this technique?

I used coloured inks by Papertrey Ink and Versafine Black Onyx for the sentiment which is by Clearly Besotted Stamps.

For my next card I turned the stamp over and used it how it was intended and the sentiment for this one is from Papertrey Ink's Life is Beautiful set ~


Thanks for looking and have a great day.x

5 comments:

  1. These are both lovely! I really like the more subtle rainbow look of the outline image. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL cards! Great design, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are fantastic! Way to stretch your stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |