sending happy mail - all the cards !!

3 August 2014

A few weeks ago I was excited to receive my first SimonSaysStamp monthly card kit. I had been thinking of trying one for a while and the lure of an ink pad included in the kit pushed me to order :)


The first card I made was the shaker card for the Wednesday challenge group. The kit comes full of awesome embellishments and I used as many as possible to make a set of cards, dipping into my own stash of card stock for card bases.


Here are some of the cards, inspired also by the sheet of ideas that accompanies each kit. This one was inspired by the amazing Laura Bassen ~




Inspired by Nichol Magouirk ~



The next month's kit is all about Summer with a cute stamp set featuring ice cream and ices and some Distress Ink markers. I am hoping to play with that this week :)

Thanks for looking and have a great day.x


1 comment:

  1. Hey Sarah! Isn't this kit amazing! Your cards are great. Oooo, you will have fun with next months kit too. Its such a cute kit!! Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |