project life 2014 | weeks 26, 27 & 28

4 August 2014

Hello again and I'm playing catch up with my project life pages! I am keeping up to date but photographing them and blogging them seems to take a little bit longer during the summer holidays!

So I have three weeks here to show, let's start with week 26 and this is the last page in my first album for 2014. I have tried to keep inserts at a minimum, having discovered a love for mini albums to record our holidays and special events. The colour theme for this week is mainly black and white, centred around the *to be continued* card from Studio Calico.

Week 26 left side ~


Right side ~


I finished off the back page of the album with a photo of the local beauty spot we visited this week on our walk. I used Photoshop to size the photo to 12x12 inches and then cropped and printed each part to fit in the individual pockets.

Week 27 left side ~


Week 27 right side ~


This week was the last week of school and Molly finished at Brenaz!

Week 28 left side ~


Week 28 right side ~


First week of the summer holiday's and we got new bikes! I got a shiny red one, these are specific road bikes and we're looking forward to some trips during the school break. This week I used cards from Papertrey Ink's Monthly Moments set.

Thanks for reading and have a great day.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |