oh happy day

5 August 2014

Today I am joining in with the MamaElephant & Me August challenge Watercoloring & Birthdays.

You probably know by now that one of my favourite techniques to use on cards is watercolouring and I absolutely love MamaElephant stamps - so I really enjoyed making this card. 

Here it is ~


First of all I took a piece of watercolour card stock and then stamped an image from Clearly Besotted stamps set Fresh Flowers in versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.

Then I painted the flower and background using the Gansai-Tambi-24 watercolour set. This is incredibly relaxing whilst sitting in the garden on a sunny afternoon.

When completely dry I selected a sentiment from Mama Elephant's Bountiful Blessings set and another from 4enscrap and stamped these in versamark ink then embossed with Rangers Liquid Platinum embossing powder. I then trimmed the card stock with the Femme Frames die and added this panel to a top folding Neenah Desert Storm card base.

Here is a close up of the watercolouring ~




Thanks for looking and have a great day.x




10 comments:

  1. Your watercoloring is beautiful. Such a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so beautiful! I love the colours and wish I could use water colours half as well as you do! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How amazing - love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOO SOO pretty! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great combo of stamps and such beautiful watercolouring! So glad you could join us at Mama Elephant & Me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is so beautiful I love how you have put everything together, this is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow ! Perfect watercolor !
    Congratulations !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |