MakeitMonday | Using cover plate negatives

20 August 2014

Hi all and I'm here today with a card for Papertrey Ink's MIM#177 challenge using cover plate negatives on your card.

My card is very CAS today and super quick to make. I'm thinking of making a set of these for Christmas presents too :)

Here is my take ~


I used the PTI cover plate stars die for my background. I used this cover plate/die last week too - I love it, so versatile! On top I added a vellum tag using a die from SimonSaysStamp. Over the top I placed a die cut in black card stock from the Wet Paint set. A little sparkling twine completes the card :)

Thanks for looking and have a great day.x

4 comments:

  1. Sarah, I love your card. There's lots to be said for simplicity - especially if you're going to make a bunch of them! This would be a great design for a Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely CAS card. Love the white on white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. White on white is just stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this beautiful card!! the black sentiment on the stark white is stunning!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |