MakeitMonday | Backgrounds with embossing paste

13 August 2014

Today I am joining in with Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday number 176 backgrounds with embossing paste. It is Laura Bassen's first MIM and she rocked it!

Here is my card ~


I used the cover plate stars die to create a stencil for my embossing paste. Then I coloured the Wendy Vecchi paste with PTI inks in Hibiscus Burst, Orange Zest, Summer Sunrise and Harvest Gold.

When that was dry I trimmed down my panel and added a die cut in Berry Sorbet card stock from the wet paints die cuts and stamped a sentiment from the matching stamp set.

I then popped my panel on dimensional adhesive and added this to a Berry Sorbet card base from PTI.

Here is a close up of the embossing paste ~


Thanks for looking and have a great day.x




2 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah!! I love your stars! The colors are delicious. I thought about using this die but wasn't sure how to make it work. You did a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |