l'estagnol 2014 mini

1 August 2014

Finally some sun here in the Rhone Alpes so I'm here today to show my mini album I created this week :) Our favourite beach on holiday this year was l'estagnol and I wanted to record some special photos that I took. This mini album was inspired by one that I saw recently in Esprit Scrapbook HS14 by Julie Blanc.

Mini warning - there are a lot of photos and a little video!









The back page is covered in cork ~


The inside pages are folded to create inner pockets which hold photos. To access these I created tabs to add to the top of the photos ~


I also made the mini album into a 15 second flipagram video, you can watch it here or in HD on youtube


Here is a full list of my supplies ~

papers - webster's pages | our travels
embellishments - 4h37 | 74av James Cook, webster's pages | our travels, teresa collins | something wonderful, kesi'art | like a boho, feuille de papier | collection ete 2014, chic tags | let's go wood veneers, simple stories | diy clear stickers, studio calico | penny arcade, bottle toss, camelot project life kits | camelot scrapbook kit, swirl cards | ete indien etiquettes famille, citrustwist | july 2014 pocket life kit
ribbon - artemio | sea
stamps - kesi'art | write it famille, 4enscrap | une journee a la plage, papertrey ink | monthly moments travel plans | clip tips
dies - 4enscrap | corail & cie | matrices no 43, papertrey ink | clip tips
other - zutter bind it all machine

This was a quick album to assemble and the family love the memories I have recorded. Thanks for reading and have a great weekend.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |