introducing ... ohlalacards

15 August 2014

Hi all and hurray for the weekend! Today in France we have a bank holiday but unluckily the sun has chosen to take a vacation and we have not seen much of it this week. It does promise to be better for the weekend though :)

Today I am here with a little announcement. Those that follow me on Instagram may have seen that yesterday I opened up a little shop on etsy. My cards are beginning to overflow and of course I don't want to stop making them!

So I decided to see if they could find good homes. The cards that I list are ones that I would be happy to receive myself. Namely good quality card stock and embellishments and beautifully stamped and/or embossed. Each come with a quality envelope too.

I have named my shop ohlalacards - well I live in France!

So pop by and have a little look and maybe you will see something that you like. They are all priced very reasonable and all cards are shipped in padded envelopes. I would like to say a big thank you to my first customers yesterday also :)


Thanks for reading and have a great weekend.x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |