if you want to know ...| scrapbook layout

23 August 2014

I'm back today with a scrapbook layout! I know, it's been a while and I do like the quick creativeness of cards but I have some special holiday photos to scrapbook and yesterday I felt the urge to get out my papers :)

I spotted a cut file recently in the Silhouette online store by Kolette Hall that was perfect to scrap about our summer vacation. I had lots of fun with Noah taking this photo and I knew it needed some special scrapbooking treatment. I teamed this with some pretty papers from my recent Studio Calico scrapbook kit. Adding in a few embellishments and some gold splatters and it was finished. Quick and easy, that's always good during school breaks with limited time for scrapping!

Here is my layout and a close up ~



I have combined a few of my recent kits from Studio Calico here, their choice of embellishments and papers in each kit are awesome. Not only that, you can combine kits too as I have done here.

Entering this in the weekly challenge over at Studio Calico.

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |