friendship ...

19 August 2014

Only two weeks left of the summer vacation, I cannot believe how quickly this year is flying by! We are out and about having fun and ticking items off our summer bucket list. Last week we visited the Parc des Oiseaux, always a favourite :)

Today I am here with a couple of cards made using Altenew's Modern Beadwork stamp set. This set is amazing, there are so many possibilities with these stamps and I finally got a chance to play with it over the weekend. I made two cards, both are based around the same simple design of colour, white and one layer.

Here are my cards ~


I used ink by Papertrey Ink as I love their vibrant colours :)


I added WinkofStellar glitter pen to the heart in the middle to make it stand out ~


When I get a moment I will pop these in the shop!

Thanks for looking and have a great day.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |