simon says .... emboss it !

29 July 2014

Fresh back from holiday and we had a fabulous time! I couldn't resist the latest challenge over at SimonSaysStamp Wednesday's blog. So I got out and played with my embossing paste and powders!

Here is my card ~


For this card I used a stencil from Memory Box with the Wendy Vecchi embossing paste. Before the paste was dry I sprinkled on some Judikins Iridescent embossing powder and then left the paste to dry for a short time before using my heat gun.

For my card base I used a top folding Neenah Desert Storm and first stamped this with a background stamp by IndigoBlu. On top of this I stamped with Versamark a sentiment from My Favorite Things *Blue Skies Ahead* stamp set and then added Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder and heat set it.

I cut my embossed piece down to form a panel and popped this up on foam adhesive and added a bow.

Here is the panel in more detail ~


Thanks for looking. I will be back shortly with a mini album about our favourite holiday beach. I just need some sunshine to photograph it - unfortunately we left the sun somewhere around Provence and are experiencing autumnal weather at present in the Rhone Alpes!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Sarah :-) I love the whole design of this ! absolutely FABULOUS ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |