sending happy mail

4 July 2014

I was lucky to be able to snap up one of the awesome SimonSaysStamp July card kits and this week I have had lots of fun using it. The kit comes with a sheet of amazing inspiration from the DT too.

The SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge group this week are focusing on shaker cards so I thought I would use my kit and whip up something for the challenge :) I love shaker cards, who doesn't?

Keeping to the theme/colour of the kit, here is my entry ~


Love all the glitter and the red, white and blue sequins :) Here is a detailed shot of the shaker element ~


This kit is really good value for money, so far I have made another 12 cards including a set of 4 matching note cards for a future birthday present. I'll be back with a post shortly showing these :)

I still have plenty of paper and embellishments left too. I love that there is an ink pad included as I haven't tried Simon's ink before and it's a great introduction. It's my first time playing with the kit and I hope I will be able to play with more soon :)

Thanks for looking and Happy Birthday America.x

Supplies ~

Stamp set - SSS Sending Happy Mail
Dies - ME Femme Frames & Love Quotes
Ink - SSS Lipstick Red, Versafine Black Onyx
Card stock - SSS Lipstick Red, Bazzill Taffy, PTI Stampers Select White
Others - PTI Sprinkles & Shakers kit supplies, Doodlebug Sequins & Glitter


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Sarah :-) I LOVE how you used the kit !! the whole design is brilliant ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Love your use of the kit here!!! And wowza. 12 cards with the one kit? That is awesome. Can't wait to see!

    Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!!! ~ Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun and festive!!!!! Love this!

    Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!!! ~ Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very cute! Love the glitter! Thanks so much for playing along with the Shake It! Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |