project life 2014 | week 25

7 July 2014

I must apologise if my blog posts are a little sporadic over the next couple of months as we are now into the school holiday and vacation time :) I am hoping to keep up my Project Life each week but I may not be able to post here weekly. That being said next week (week 26) marks the halfway point in the year and so onto the second album. This week I choose the photo that will be my "back cover" and printed that out at 12 by 12 inch size and put it in place. I am planning a series of summary cards for the "title" page in album two, which I am working on at present.

So week 25 and I'm loving pink again (never have too much) and this week teaming it with some yellow and greens. We have had an awesome amount of soft fruit recently and I have been busy making jam and jelly :)

This week saw us travel to Motz in Savoie for the end of school year trip. The children did roller skating in the morning and in the afternoon we had a nature walk. The weather was warm, not too hot and everybody had fun :) I walked over 15,000 steps that day, recorded on my Fitbit Flex :)

Left side ~


Right side ~


The full page spread ~


And details ~


This week I used my Studio Calico HelloHello kits and my CitrusTwist June kit. My title card features a die cut from Papertrey Ink. I used the stencil from the HelloHello scrapbook kit and a technique taught by Jennifer and Kristina for highlight stamping :)

Thanks for looking and have a great week.x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |