love is the bridge

3 July 2014

Ok so I admit I am a big Mama Elephant (ME) fan! I remember discovering their blog and products and am seriously wowed each month with what the DT comes up with. And now they are introducing monthly challenges!

So I couldn't resist getting out my ME stamps and dies and playing along. This is my take on the photo inspiration ~


First I got out my distress inks and created the back ground, over which I stamped the cityscape image from Central Park stamp set. Then I constructed a shaker card using the bridge image from Sightseeing stamp set. I stamped this on a transparency and on vellum and embossed in Ranger Platinum powder. I also stamped the sentiment from this set in the same embossing powder using Versamark ink.  I added some sprinkles from my Papertrey Ink kit to create an allusion of water and foam under the bridge. Finally I popped it all on some SimonSaysStamp card stock.

This was our inspiration ~


Be sure to click on the above links to see the new blog set up dedicated to ME challenges!

Thanks for looking and have a great day.x


5 comments:

  1. Very pretty...love how you used the colors from the challenge graphic! Thanks for joining this month's ME & Me stamp challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card, love the illusion of water in the shaker how clever! So glad you could join us at Mama Elephant and Me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome way to make a shaker card. Love the whole city scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really just quite awesome!!!!!!! And a shaker to boot! This is incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Your shaker card ideas is brilliant!! Love the view and the colors so awesome :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Mama Elephant & Me Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |