welcome home lea

25 June 2014

We can't get enough of our new kitten Lea! 

When I saw my Studio Calico HelloHello scrapbook kit with the CityScape paper I immediately jumped at the chance to pair it with a DearLizzy paper from my Camelot kit and create a layout welcoming Lea.

I liked the idea of linking the map paper with the houses to imply that her adventure eventually took her to our home. Having seen this this layout by Magdalena I was inspired to write my journalling on a curve to follow the houses.

We are over the moon to welcome Lea into our home and I was pleased to be able to combine my two Studio Calico kits to produce this layout ~


I even used some new skills taught by Shanna Noel in the Digital Beyond Basics classroom to create the photo strip.

Thanks for looking and have a great day.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |