someone like you ...

6 June 2014

Today I am joining in with the Paper Smooches SPARKS week 1 Anything Goes challenge.

I just love the Hip to be Square stamp teamed with Distress Inks and water and this time I used more muted colours ~


I added a sentiment from Mama Elephant embossed in gold on vellum from Studio Calico. I added the panel to a grey embossed card base and finished with a few sequins, also from Studio Calico.

Paper Smooches have weekly challenges and lots of fun stuff happening on the blog so be sure to follow the links above to find out more.





Thanks for looking.x


1 comment:

  1. such a beautiful background! very pretty card! thanks so much for joining us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |