project life 2014 | weeks 20 & 21

8 June 2014

What gorgeous weather we are having in France this weekend, and we have a bank holiday tomorrow too :)

Back today with weeks 20 and 21 of my project life.

Week 20 saw school resume after a two week break and back to swimming lessons on Mondays. Whilst Zachary was at football training there was a storm which produced a stunning rainbow.  We celebrated Mother's Day in France during week 21 and the boys made me a card each which lit up - whilst learning about electric current at school! I went to my first crop at Lalleyriat, which was a brilliant day. We produced a mini album with our teacher Sophie and I made some new scrapping friends :)

Week 20 left side ~


right side ~


Here I used my Studio Calico Camelot project life kit.

Week 21 left side ~


right side ~


These pages use Camelot again and some from CitrusTwist and Papertrey Ink.

Thanks for looking and see you soon.x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |