project life 2014 | weeks 18 & 19

7 June 2014

Happy Weekend! Here I am again with some project life pages :)

Today I will be focusing on weeks 18 and 19. These weeks seem ages ago now! The children were on school holiday and we had lunch at our favourite Chinese restaurant. Zachary, Molly and I went on bike ride but poor Molly had to push her bike up the hill as her gears are broken. Molly lost another tooth and dressed up for Star Wars day! I went to a class with a friend and started making a mini album about last year's Bucket List.

week 18 left side ~



week 18 right side ~




Week 19 was full of excitement for me - I got a new car! I chose a light blue Fiat 500 and I love it! We had a family trip to Ikea and our hens hatched some baby chicks. This was also the week of two birthdays, my husband's and Zachary's. I made him a rainbow cake and he had a party on the Saturday. I cannot believe he is 10 years old already, time passes so quickly!

week 19 left side ~


week 19 right side ~


For these weeks I used my CitrusTwist pocket life kit, Studio Calico Project Life kits and embellishments from my stash.

Thanks for looking and I'll be back tomorrow with weeks 20 and 21.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |