project life 2014 | week 24

27 June 2014

I would like to begin by saying how sorry I am that 2peasinabucket is closing it doors. When I discovered scrapbooking and project life this was the first place that I came across. The video series 213 in 2013 was awesome and I was honoured to win some challenges and join in the forum. I will miss it dearly and am grateful that I still have a scrapbook home at Studio Calico :)

Anyway on to my project life and week 24. We got a new kitten! Of course you know this because you have seen my scrapbook layout! And it was hot this week also, unbearably so with the doors closed to keep Lea inside until she has been vaccinated. Zachary had a football tournament at Champagne and they won a trophy and medals. On the Sunday I went to Peyrieu to Scrap'Ain and could actually purchase scrap booking supplies in person!

Left side ~


Right side ~


The full page spread ~


And a detailed shot ~


This week I used my Studio Calico HelloHello kit, my CitrusTwist June kit and a card from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend.x

I'm linking up to themomcreative, a blog by Jessica to showcase Project Life pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |