project life 2014 | week 23

20 June 2014

Back with week 23 of our Project Life. We are getting ready for summer and the end of the school year. In September Molly will start at Virieu le Petit with the boys and our commune is adopting the French Government's reform of school hours meaning that they will now go to school on Wednesday mornings.

Zachary had a football tournament at Izernore on the Sunday and was pleased to come home with a medal and some football goodies. I included my monthly landscape photo and at the same looked back over the 5 previous. It's awesome to see how the landscape has gone from barren to green to drying out as summer approaches!

I got a pedometer - just a cheap one from a sports shop, with a view to ordering a Fitbit Flex (which I now have in week 25!). Leo was let out and didn't come back in the evening, which upset the children, but we explained that after a couple of days in the house he was itching to explore his new surroundings. He has happily settled in and has chosen *his* chair :)

Left side ~


Right side ~


Full page ~


Title card ~


For my pages this week I used my Studio Calico and CitrusTwist monthly kits. My title card uses a die by Papertrey Ink.

Thanks for looking, and have a great week.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |