project life 2014 | week 22

13 June 2014

Although I've been making cards and scrap layouts my project life still continues! I really love that Studio Calico and CitrusTwist put together such awesome monthly kits that it makes it so easy and quick and stressless to create my weekly pages in no time :)

So we are slowly getting ready for Summer here in France and it promises to be a warm one judging by how the temperatures are rising. This week saw us go to an exhibition of games and magic in a nearby village. The children enjoyed this very much as there were ateliers to make wands and potions and a storytelling workshop.

Now the weather is heating up my running is taking a back seat so I am switching to yoga and walking over the summer. Noah, Molly and me went for a walk between to two Cols, which was fun!

Week 22 left side ~


right side ~


Finally worked the *bread/butter* Studio Calico card into my colour scheme and I love those patches - I teamed it with a transparency by Freckled Fawn :)

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend.x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |