mini album | lea

23 June 2014

Happy Summer everyone! And we are certainly having some glorious weather here in the Rhone Alps, accompanied by the occasional thunderstorm to clear the air!

I live in rural France, which means that pretty much 100% of my scrapbook and card making supply shopping is done online. Recently I have discovered that my neighbour is addicting to scrap too! So I am lucky to join along with her at some recent crops and on 14th June we visited Scrap'Ain at Peyrieu, where I could buy scrapbooking supplies - I was so excited! Some ateliers were offered that day but I didn't get a chance to take part. However I learnt after that one of the demonstrators had some spare kits available and I jumped at the chance to snap one up and make a mini album all about our new kitten :)

My husband discovered her abandoned at his workplace last week and asked if we could take her. Of course I said yes and the children immediately fell in love with her. Here is the mini album i constructed from the kit by Karine ~
















Some of the stamps are from an amazing French company 4enscrap.com and I'll certainly be using more of their products in my creations :)

Thanks for looking and have a great day.x



1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |