cherry on top

16 June 2014

I have another card to share today. I just love this new stamp and die set from Clearly Besotted Stamps called Super Cool. I really like a stamp set with numerous possibilities and this offers a lot! 

I recently tried out some partial die-cutting as demonstrated by Jennifer McGuire and decided to have another go with this card.  First I partially die cut three sorbet bowls and then stamped the images onto PTI cardstock.  Then using MamaElephant and PTI inks I stamped the icecream/sorbet. I coloured the bowls a little with my Warm Grey copic marker and then stamped and die cut the embellishments.  I added Glossy Accents to the cherry and wink of stella glitter to the sorbets.  Then I stamped the sentiment inside, carefully lining it up so that *a cherry on top* is visible when viewing the closed card ~





This is also my entry for the Clearly Besotted monthly challenge for June 2014. Have a fantastic day :)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the colours and design
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing design, the partial die-cuts look fabulous! :) Thank you so much for playing along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge, Sarah! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |