case study #194

8 June 2014

It's been a while since I last participated in a CASE study challenge but as soon as I saw this weeks I had to play! Challenge number 194 is inspired by Pamela Ho and I could not turn down a chance to CASE her iconic card. Here is my interpretation ~


I used a die by Hero Arts and part die cut/part embossed a piece of black cardstock. Then I got out my Distress Inks and blended together Picked Raspberry, Ripe Persimmon and Scattered Straw. Then I lightly sprayed the ink with water mixed with Perfect Pearls to give an amazing shimmer. The camera doesn't really pick it up, it is gorgeous in real life! I heat embossed a sentiment by Papertrey Ink on vellum with gold Ranger embossing powder and die cut the edges of the vellum with a border die by Lawn Fawn.

Really loved having a go at the challenge this week, thanks for looking.x

3 comments:

  1. The colors are amazing! And what a lovely die cute!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at CASE Study!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color paired with the black. It really POPS! Thanks for playing along at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing background!! I love it! Thank you for being with CAS(E) Study this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |