altenew

5 June 2014

Today I am sharing two cards that I made very recently using stamps from sets by Altenew. Altenew are a new company and their first release was very nearly a sell out so I was lucky to be able to snag a couple of sets :)

For my first card I used a technique shown by Jennifer McGuire on getting a white outline when using copic markers. The alcohol based copics will colour the emboss powder, so if you want a really crisp finish have a look at her video for tips. This card uses the Hennah stamp set. After colouring the flower and leaves with copics I then used some Wendy Vecchi embossing paste and a Studio Calico mask. Before the embossing paste was dry I sprinkled on some Judikins iridescent embossing powder and then dried it carefully with my heat gun. The sentiment is from the Around We Go stamp set by MamaElephant ~


My second card uses the Label Love stamp set and I have paired this with inks from Papertrey Ink. To finish I added some cork stars and sequins from Studio Calico ~


You can never have too many thank you cards!

Thanks for looking and have a great day.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |