project life 2014 | week 17

11 May 2014

We are fully into Spring mode here in the Rhone Alpes but this week we had a trip to Mont Blanc where there still is snow much higher up. Although not that far away from home, it's interesting to observe the different architecture of the houses and buildings. We visited Chamonix, a big tourist attraction with the winter sports and the glacier. It was breathtakingly beautiful but I'm happy with occasional snow during the winter!

I didn't take many photos this week as it was the first week of school holiday but we bought a new patio set for the summer!

Here are my pages and some detail shots ~

Left side ~


Right side ~


Details shots ~



I used my Studio Calico kits this week and one from Papertrey Ink for the title card.

Thanks for looking and have a great week.x

I'm linking up to themomcreative blog :)

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful spread, I love how fresh and bright it is :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |