project life 2014 | week 16

1 May 2014

So here I am again ! Two days in a row and fulfilling my promise of bringing my Project Life posts up to date.

So week 16 included Easter and the egg hunt and a trip to Lyon for Zachary's diabetes check up. That went very well and we even had a quick shopping trip and lunch at Ikea. The fun was certainly intensified by the fact that my car's electric window has stopped working, so there was some negotiating to do at the motorway tool booths! I guess it's time for a new car (watch this space!)

My New Year Resolution of getting out on my bike more is taking shape and I have finally finished a crochet blanket that I promised Noah last year ! Here are my pages, I used Studio Calico's Bluegrass Farm Project Life kit to complete them ...

Left side ~


Right side ~


I dipped into my stash for a couple of things, the metal bicycle is from Studio Calico's add on Amsterdam kit from last year and there are a couple of cards from an older CitrusTwist kit.

Thanks for looking and have a great week.x


1 comment:

  1. Awesome pages. I love your the bicycle element that you added to your page.

    Mary from NH

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |