national scrapbook day 2014

4 May 2014

Well I've had lots of fun this weekend ! I went to a mini album class on Friday night with a scrapping friend and I've been scrapping most of the weekend :) Yesterday I completed my Project Life spread for week 17 and started on a couple of scrap layouts using some of the challenge prompts over at Studio Calico.

This is the first layout that I completed ~


It feels like I've been making lots of cards lately with some birthdays coming up so it was nice to get back in scrapping mode. For this layout I used my Studio Calico April scrapbook kit called Bluegrass Farm. Lots of lovely reds and blues, so I teamed them up with black and white photos of a recent selfie :)

So then I just had to scrap a layout around Molly losing her two front teeth and after years of travelling on London Underground, thought it would fun to borrow the phrase from the train announcements.  Again I used my Bluegrass Farm kit ~


When I first looked at the kit I thought I might scrap boy photos because of the colours ! Well I was wrong, scrapping two girly layouts :)

The photos are taken with my iPhone so probably not as clear as normal but you get the idea! I was joining in with the Big Picture Class so it was easy to upload to instagram via the phone.

Hope you had a good scrapping weekend too, thanks for looking.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |